Hi everyone, I want to introduce myself, my name is Puji Setiawan, I was born in Jakarta on February 17, 2018, I was the second child of two siblings, both my parents are a Batak, I have a surname from daddy father Situngkir. I am currently living in Jakarta with my parents and a brother, I am a Protestant Christian.

I am one of the people who love music, the flow of music that I favorit is indie jazz folk, the flow is very make me become peaceful, in addition to listening to music, I also love to play musical instruments, many musical instruments that I can play, such as piano, guitar, bass and so on, among one of those musical instruments I have a passion to be proficient at mastering and playing piano instruments, because the number of notes piano is the most of all types of musical instruments, which signifies that you can create music is very much variation with just one instrument.

In church, I was entrusted to play keyboard to accompany the congregation (people who come worship) in worship, usually the schedule given to me is the second worship or more precisely on the afternoon of the afternoon.

I also love football, and I often play futsal on a regular basis, my favorite football club is juventus and persija, yes one is international and the other is national. I also often watch club persija compete in the cage, but not always in every game because, it is enough to drain my money. Lol xD


Currently I am enrolled in Gunadarma University, I ‘m in the undergraduate degree (S1), majoring in Information Systems. hopefully all the knowledge that I have gained in my lecture, can be useful and beneficial for the country. Thank you very much. Gbu!.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.